Tuesday, October 03, 2006

eBay: Day One Update

I told a friend about my entry into the eBay world and he said that he's opening a store in a week or two and he'll give me a better deal than QuikDrop, I'll let you know how it goes.

Is it a way to make a little off junk in your home or are can you start dealing in the stuff after a few succeses and make a business out of this? Like any business, if you do your due dilligence, it may payoff in the long run.

Myself, I'm just getting rid of junk my mother saved for me from my childhood that's been in my attic for 6 years and I have a lot of it, she's a packrat. We're in a 'less is more' stage these days plus we need the extra income pretty bad. I just started Sunday at this so who knows how its going to turn out, I'm am positive we'll going to make something off of the hours of research I've put into it over the last 3 weeks, so anything will be great, if its worth me pursuing it as a side-gig, the jury is still out...Flo

No comments: